Anyway today's forecast was interesting to say the least. Strong winds and snow showers. Fantastic. So we decided to poke our heads up a Corbett and see how we did with the weather.
We drove back down the valley to try Am Bathach (798) and possibly a munro depending on the wind and weather.
It was blowing a hoolie. So we popped our heads up over the first little summit, the wind was a bit strong but it was ok, so we decided to carry on an put our heads up over then next, then the next then we topped out on the summit.
Over all it was a nice day, despite some interesting gusts of wind that saw all three of us on our knees and some very wet gloves and no photo opportunities. I thought about getting the camera out but was worried that it would blow away.
Im also pretty shattered hence the lack of coherent writing. Right off to cook dinner now.